Terms of online store
Regulations (referred to in the text as REGULATIONS) defines the conditions for making purchases through the online store (referred to in the text as SHOP) led by SCORECCIONE.COM.
The Retailer and producer is FORTENZO Michał Skorecki (referred to in the text as SELLER)
based in Zabierzów at Ul. Działkowa 40, 32-080. NIP 5512329295, REGON 121426389
- The buyer is a person who is purchasing the products available in the store www.scoreccione.com in accordance with the principles of these regulations.
- When making a purchase, the buyer confirms that he is familiar with the content of the regulations and fully accepts it.
- The Regulations contains necessary information for the buyer about:
- Time and method of product delivery
- Terms of time of possible withdrawal
- Place and procedures for lodging complaints
The Regulations in electronic form is sent to the user as a pdf file in the form of an e-mail confirming the order. The Store sells its products on the Internet at www.scoreccione.com.
Placing an order
- Orders can be placed through the store and electronically
- Ordersmay be placed through the store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Orders placed after 16:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be realized starting 8:00 am the next working day.
- The Buyer may make the transaction by creating an account in the store or as a visitor making a single purchase .
- When creating an account in the store, the buyer should provide personal details, address, shipping address, contact information and ept the terms and conditions.
- The Order is made by clicking on the appropriate product and adding it to your cart.
- After placing the order, the buyer can change the delivery address or give additional notes in the corresponding Customer panel
- Within 24 hours of receiving the order, the store sends an acknowledgment of receipt of the order in accordance with the Regulations e-mail.
- An Agreement is concluded at a distance after the buyer confirms the order.
- Płatności mogą być realizowane za pomocą:
- Traditional bank transfer
- PAYU payment online with immediate payment to the Seller's account
The process of implementation of the package starts after accepting payment for the order. Orders are realized on weekdays from 8:00 to 16:00. It is the Store's policy that only products available in the warehouse can be purchased in the Store. In the event of inability to manufacture the product and its irreversible unavailability, the Store undertakes to reimburse all received payments within 30 days.
- By placing an order, the Buyer agrees to the storage and processing of personal data by the Store in a database in order to perform a contract. Personal data of the Buyer will not be shared with third parties other than the Seller.
- The buyer has access to the data, that can be changed or removed at any time.
- The Store within the means of the law is the administrator of a database containing personal data of customers who conduct their transactions through the Store.
- Personal data provided by the Buyer is protected by the Act of 29 August 1997. Stored data is protected in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2014, pos. 1182) to prevent access to it by third parties.
The Store reserves the right to make changes in the Regulations.
The applicable Regulations is the one that has been published on the site of the store at the time of order.
Date of publication of the Regulations 10.08.16